Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Matur Suksema on Etsy.com

One of my selling venues is Etsy.com. Just in case you haven't heard of it, it 's the site for all kinds of things that are handmade.

On Etsy, handmade means you made it yourself. The creativity is incredible! If you haven't been to Etsy, you really need to check it out.

There is also a section for Vintage where you're find wonderful treasures that are more than 20 years old. I'm just starting to put a few things in this section. I think I have only one so far but I hope to add more, starting today if things go as planned - which they never do.

And finally there is the Supplies section - beads, fabric, patterns, packaging, displays - thousands of wonderful items. This is where you'll find most of my offerings. I specialize in genuine Bali sterling silver beads and findings and carved bone faces, cabochons, and pendants. I say genuine Bali because there is a lot of Bali style out there. Nothing wrong with it - just not the real thing. And my bone carver is amazing. But more on both those subjects in later posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment